Piston System Includes Valvetrain for Yamaha® YZ250F 2014-2016
• In order to maximize compression, the valve reliefs in the piston are purposely convex and match the geometry of the dishes in the valves
• The conversion to Black Diamond™ Stainless Steel Valves offers up to double the life over stock Titanium valves without a loss in performance.
• Piston, Rings, Clips and Pin
• Top End Gasket Kit by Cometic
• KPMI® S.S. Black Diamond™ Valves, Stock Head Dia.
• Dual Spring Titanium Retainer Spring Kit, Which Allows for 0.395” In. and 0.370” Ex. Valve Lift
To learn more about other Kibblewhite® Yamaha® parts, go to our www.kpmi.us Yamaha® YZ250F 2014-2017 Section
New Swing Arm Bushings for Various Honda® Applications
• Replaces worn or damaged plastic O.E.M. bushing
• High quality bearing bronze offers increased durability and better fitment compared to O.E.M.
• O.E.M. P/N: 52108-457 & 52108-422-300
To learn more about this Kibblewhite® New Swing Arm Bushings for the various models, go to
Racing Spring Kit, 0.515" Lift, Yamaha®, SR™/TT™/XT™ 500, 1976-1981
• Spring Kit is designed with increased spring rate and higher lift compatibility over the stock components
• CNC turned retainers and Cr-Si dual springs provide valvetrain control at high RPM with high performance camshaft compatibility
• This kit supersedes KPMI® spring only kit 80-0514, which is no longer available
• Springs, H.T. Steel Retainers, Keepers, and Shims
To learn more about other Kibblewhite® Yamaha® parts, go to our www.kpmi.us Yamaha® SR/TT/XT Section
Cylinder Stud Kit, HT Steel, Oversized 1/2", Suzuki®, GSX-1300R™ Hayabusa™, 1999-2015
• 1/2″ Oversized studs for maximum strength, intended for high HP and forced induction applications
• High quality CNC machined, heat treated steel nuts. Also, the studs have rolled for maximum tensile strength
• 12-Point Nut pattern allows maximum power transmission and clearance when installing
• 10 Studs, 10 Nuts, and 10 Washers
To learn more about other Kibblewhite® Suzuki® parts, go to our www.kpmi.us Suzuki® GSX-1300R Hayabusa Section
These nuts are manufactured from a high strength premium steel that promotes excellent surface finish and tight tolerances, two critical factors for achieving correct fit and torque. After machining, the nuts are heat treated to a specific depth. This creates hard, wear resistant working surfaces, while retaining a ductile core to prevent cracking under load. The premium black oxide treatment gives an excellent, corrosion resistant appearance.
• Designed for Honda® CB750, but can be used for general purpose
To learn more about other Kibblewhite® Hondai® parts, go to our www.kpmi.us Honda® CB750 SOCH Section
New H.T. Steel Retainers for Various BSA® & Triumph® Applications
Brand new state of the art finite element analysis software has allowed the KPMI® engineering department to reduce the mass of our heat treated steel retainers. Lightening holes have been added to the steel retainers without sacrificing any strength or durability. All shoulders and cross sections were also analyzed for other opportunities to further reduce mass. These efforts led to mass reductions of up to 25% over the O.E.M. retainers.
• Springs, H.T. Steel Retainers, and Basewashers
To learn more about this Kibblewhite® New H.T. Steel Retainers for the various models, go to