O.E.M. Replacement Tensilite® Titanium Valves for Husqvarna® & KTM® Various 450's 2013-2018
• Dimensionally identical to O.E.M. valves while offering many advantages
• One piece forged Titanium alloy offers uninterrupted grain flow
• Superior tensile strength and stability at and above operating temperatures
• Every surface either fully CNC machined or precision ground
• Super-finished stem allowing for Formula 1 level coating consistency
• 100% Chromium Nitride (CrN) PVD coated
• Material and workmanship that provide outstanding durability and performance
• Competitive pricing allowing for a value conscious rebuild
Top End Service Kits - Stainless Conversion for Various Honda® and Yamaha® Applications
ALL KIT CONTENTS
• High Compression Racing Piston with Coated Skirt (with rings and pin)
• Top End Gasket Kit (Head Gasket, Base Gasket, Exhaust Gasket, Cam Chain Tensioner Gasket, Valve Stem Seals, Cylinder Head Drain Seal)
• Std. Black Diamond™ or White Diamond® Stainless Valves
• Lightweight Racing Spring Kit (Titanium Retainers, Dual Springs, H.T. Steel Basewashers)
• Designed specifically for the performance demands of popular racing MX Bikes and Quads.
• Pistons designed to maintain the stock compression after the effects of the dished stainless valves
• 2618 Alloy Fully CNC Machined Piston with performance skirt coating
• Black Diamond™ and White Diamond® Stainless Steel Conversion system significantly increases valve durability
• Lightweight Racing Spring Kit Compatible with high performance cams
• All of the gaskets, rings, pins and seals required for a top end rebuild
IMPORTANT NOTE: The piston, rings, valves and pin clips in this kit are designed to work together as a system. They are NOT COMPATIBLE with O.E.M. components and should ONLY be used with the components in this KPMI® Top End Service Kit.
Cam Tower Bolts for Various Suzuki® Applications
• Manufactured from heat treated, high tensile steel
• Exceeds OEM specifications dimensionally and by grade
• Designed for repeated removal and installation…these bolts are tuff!
• Treated with Black Oxide, for corrosion resistance
• Can be purchased in kits and by application or bulk
By taking advantage of the latest development in valve spring wire chemistry and manufacturing techniques, KPMI® has developed ovate wire Beehive style springs that will live and perform at a high level in Husqvarna® and KTM® applications. By coupling these developments with strict KPMI® design protocols and employing multiple design simulation and FEA analysis software, we were we able to overcome the torsional stresses unique to ovate wire springs that previously limited their operating parameters. KPMI® Beehive Springs are progressively wound using Kobe Super-Clean chrome silicon based wire that is heat treated and shot peened. KPMI® uses its tightly toleranced, FEA designed hardened Titanium retainers in these applications to ensure correct assembly height and resist keeper pull through. The hardened steel basewashers included in these kits are designed to locate the spring and control lateral movement.
We choose to use the copper based C63000 nickel-aluminum bronze as a material to make our bronze valve guides because of its ideal characteristics for the application. The 5% nickel content provides superior resistance to wear, and the approximately 80 percent copper content delivers outstanding heat conductivity. KPMI® guide profiles are designed to have minimal effect on the airstream while maintaining critical cross sectional thickness in high temperature areas, which promotes high performance and endurance.
All KPMI® Black Diamond™ Stainless steel valves are impregnated by a special German process to a depth of .002", with a surface build up of .0002". This Black Diamond process improves wear properties, reduces friction, and provides resistance to corrosion and wear that is superior to chrome and nickel electrolysis plating. Each valve is designed using Finite Element Analysis software, and profiles are tested on our computerized flow bench. Black Diamond Valves are lightweight, strong, one piece forgings with profiles that provide excellent flow characteristics.
To learn more about other Kibblewhite® Husqvarna® and KTM® parts and accessories, go to
• Material and workmanship for desired advantages
• One piece forged EV8-SS offers uninterrupted grain flow for head stability
• Tufftride® coated for a high durability, low friction impregnated surface finish
• “Super-Finished” stem allows for Formula 1 level coating consistency
• Dimensionally controlled production tolerances for outstanding consistency
• Every surface is either CNC machined or ground as top quality valves should be
• Swirl polished or CNC machined profiles are Flow Bench tested for optimization
• Street, Strip or Track. You are choosing extreme durability and performance
In order to provide complete coverage of the vintage Honda® DOHC line-up, we are proud to announce the CB750 / CBX Black Diamond™ Stainless Steel Intake and Exhaust Valves. These valves are an OEM upgrade that combine vintage style with the modern design attributes that define our standards here at KPMI®. Our Black Diamond™ Valves have been proven to outlast OEM and provide the performance you desire in your motorcycle.
• Black Oxide Coated for Corrosion Resistance
• Rounded End Installed in Cylinder or Case
• Tapered End Installed in Head or Cam-Support Cover
• Designed as HD® M8 OEM Replacement
• Can Also Be Used as Multipurpose Dowel
• See Dimensions for Fitment
To learn more about other Kibblewhite® Harley- Davidson® M-8 parts and accessories, go to
Harley-Davidson® M-8 2017-2018
• S&S “ Oversized” Dowel for 4" to 4-3/8" Cylinders
• Black Oxide Coated for Corrosion Resistance
• Heat Treated Steel
• Cone Dowel for 1948-’05 Various HD® Applications
• See Description Below for Special Design Features
To learn more about other Kibblewhite® Various Harley- Davidson® parts and accessories, go to
Harley-Davidson® Panhead 1948-1965
Figure 1 Figure 2
• Machined to properly fit KPMI® Hayabusa valve guide designs
• Extra-long handles provide ergonomically grooved gripping area and the ability to work in tough to reach situations
Guide installation tool is designed to register on uniquely designed seal relief minimizing guide deformation on the seal end, ensuring proper height above the head without guess and check measuring as seen in Figure (1)
• Guide removal tool allows the user to drive any 5mm guide with a 10mm outer diameter through lengthy guide bores
thanks to its added length below the gripping area shown in Figure (2)
• Driver material is a high strength bronze purposefully selected for its shock absorption capabilities allowing for
comfortable use as well as compatibility with cast and bronze guides
To learn more about these Kibblewhite® Valve Guide Installation & Removal Tools, or other valvetrain related components, go to Suzuki GSX-1300R Hayabusa 1999-2017 Section
High Performance Pushrods for Various BSA® and Triumph® Applications
• KPMI® Pushrods are designed with thin-wall Chrome Moly tube for increased stiffness over O.E.M.
• Male and female endpieces are made from hardened steel and offer increased wear resistance
• Blank Pushrod Kits come with one female endpiece pressed into the body and loose endpieces specified in the kit
• Custom length pushrods available upon request
Note: Blank Pushrod kits (sets of 2 and 4) can be machined to desired length and assembled by KPMI® for a flat fee of $120.00. Orders can be placed by using the Custom BSA® Pushrod Order Form found on our website at www.kpmi.us/forms.html.
To learn more about these Kibblewhite® High Performance Pushrods, or other valvetrain related components for the various models, go to
• KPMI® solid carbide reamers provide long life and repeatability
• Solid carbide, 6-flute design, share the chip load and ease the sizing operation
• Extra-long-pilots for stability and alignment
• Ideal for: Manganese Bronze or Cast Iron
• The KPMI® reamer diameters offered, provide recommended and optimum valve-guide-clearances
KPMI® Carbide valve guide reamers are manufactured from Solid Carbide and then heat treated and ground. All KPMI® reamers are ground to: +/- .0002”. KPMI® carbide reamers are straight-flute and have a 6-flute design. The pilot portion of KPMI® reamers are 1.0” to 1.5” long. Insert the pilot into a guide that you intend to size. Using a hand held drill, apply honing oil or ATF before and during reaming a guide. KPMI® reamers have been specifically designed for Manganese Bronze valve guides and Cast Iron. Do not attempt to use these reamers to size C630 Nickel Aluminum Bronze guides. Also, once a reamer is used on Cast Iron, it’s not advisable to then use it on a bronze guide.
To learn more about these Kibblewhite® Solid Carbide Reamers and other valvetrain related components,
go to Tools and Components Section.