High Performance Spring Only kit and OEM Replacement Retainers for Kawasaki® ZX-14 2006-2011
• Spring Only Kit, 40-40292 is compatible with OEM Retainers & Basewashers and can be ordered individually, however KPMI® reccomends the 40-40291 Retainer for increased durability over the OEM.
• This retainer,40-40291 is thoroughly a product of modern engineering. KPMI® engineers spent nearly a year studying
materials and surface treatments to find the ideal balance of hardness, toughness, wear resisitance, and strength. They
spent countless hours refining the design with finite element analysis and the results are impressive. These efforts led to
the new KPMI® retainers being more than 83 grams lighter than OEM per set of 16 retainers!
To learn more about other Kibblewhite® Kawasaki® parts and accessories, go to our www.kpmi.us Kawasaki® ZX-14 Sport Bikes Section.
High Performance Racing Valve Kit for Suzuki® Hayabusa 1999-2014
• The High Performance Racing Valve Kit for the Suzuki Hayabusa is a specially formulated combination of valve materials
and sizes, designed in conjunction with top racers, for maximum performance. The kit includes a +1mm oversize
designed for increased air flow and resistance to the high operating temperatures from applications running forced
induction and/or exotic fuels. This combination has been offered as a kit to provide the greatest value for builders and
racers looking for the ultimate valve setup.
• All titanium valves are 1 piece forged for superior strength over a 2 piece valve. The Tensilite PVD CrN coating
is a state of the art process, which is much tougher than the OEM oxiding process. These +1mm oversized valves offer
a 33% savings in mass over the ‘99-’07 steel valves and come within 2 grams of the ‘08 and later titanium valves.
• Inconel® is classified as a “Super Alloy”, meaning that it is designed to survive under the most extreme temperatures
and pressures, where other valves will begin to burn, corrode, or completely fail. This is the material of choice for high
output engines running turbos, superchargers, nitromethane, or nitrous.
By utilizing FEA software and a special blend of heat treated alloy steel, it was possible to reduce mass while maintaining strength and wear resistance. These retainers are intended as an OEM replacement and are completely compatible with the OEM springs, keepers, and basewashers. The spring shoulder diameter has been designed to match the OEM retainer and spring as well as KPMI's high performance spring (P/N 91-91051), making this retainer your high performance OEM alternative.
White Diamond® Inconel® Std. Ex Valve for BRP Seadoo "1503" 4-Tech Engines 2006-2016
One-Piece-Forged “Super Alloy” Inconel® 751
• Retains all mechanical properties at elevated temperatures
o Something only super alloys can do
• Maintains corrosion resistance at elevated temperatures
o Something only super alloys can do
• High Nickel content for superior strength and toughness
o A must for Forced Induction or Nitrous
Manufactured by KPMI® under the registered trade mark of White Diamond®
• White Diamond®
o One-Piece-Forged with a Hard Chrome Stem
• Out-flows all other valves on the market with a 28° Tulip, .315" Radius, and a .085” wide face
To learn more about other Kibblewhite® BRP® parts and accessories, go to our www.kpmi.us BRP® Seadoo PWC Section.
High Performance Single Spring Kit & Tensilite® Titanium Valve for Kawasaki® ZX-10R 2004-2007
• Springs are compatible with OEM Retainers & Basewashers and can be ordered individually, however KPMI® supplies
this kit with the 40-40501 Retainers for increased durability over the OEM Aluminum Retainers.
• Our Titanium valves, 40-40466T is 1 piece forged for superior strength over a 2 piece valve. The Tensilite® PVD CrN
coating is a state of the art process, which exceeds OEM specifications.
To learn more about other Kibblewhite® Kawasaki® parts and accessories, go to our www.kpmi.us Kawasaki® ZX-10R Sport Bikes Section.
"Performance Rebuild" Beehive Spring Only Kit" for Suzuki® GSX-R 1000 2005-2008
• These springs have been designed to provide pressures to control stainless steel valves. Experienced engine builders
who are running aggressive camshafts or higher than factory RPM's may choose to run these elevated pressures with
titanium valves as well
• These high quality replacement springs have been designed to exceeds the OEM specifications by fitting precisely on
the spring shoulder diameter of both the OEM retainers, and KPMI® H.T. Steel retainers (P/N 60-60941).
• This kit also includes H.T. Steel lower collars in order to achieve the same precision fitment with our beehive spring
which, better controls the lateral motion of the spring, ensuring longer life and less wear on the spring, retainer, and
• KPMI® has gone a step further and specified the latest in spring materials and processing, for an extremely robust
design that will last longer than anything currently on the market.
• Unique features of this spring include is beehive variable rate wind to reduce the chances of spring surge due to cam
harmonics, Super-Clean Chrome Silicon wire with additional Vanadium and Nickel added for increased strenth, and
a gas nitrided and double shot peened finish for greater fatigue life.
To learn more about other Kibblewhite® Suzuki® parts and accessories, go to our www.kpmi.us Suzuki® GSX-R 1000 Sport Bikes Section.