• 18-22% Chromium for resistance to abrasion, corrosion, and deformation
• 1-2% Nickel content, which lends to corrosion-resistance and toughness
• Machined from solid bar stock and ground to exacting tolerances
• The alternative to Powder Metal
• Machines as a continuous chip
• Use KPMI® “High Chromium Seats” for your next gasoline or diesel engine rebuild
To learn more about these Kibblewhite® high chrome seats and other valvetrain related components, go to Tools and Components Section.
• KPMI® Compression Release valves are state of the art and priced competitively
• Designed to reduce “hot start” issues and starter / battery loads
• 5-7 Newtons of closing force resistance, for high demand applications
• Custom molded knobs ensure a cool touch and easy operation
• Embossed with the KPMI® brand to ensure product quality
To learn more about these Kibblewhite® Compression Release Valves and other valvetrain related components, go to Tools and Components Section.
Lightweight Racing Spring Kits with New H.T. Steel Retainers for Yamaha® YXZ / Triples Various Applications
• High-Performance Spring Kit
• H.T. Tool Steel Retainers
• Your Titanium Retainer Alternative
KPMI® performance valve spring kits are modeled using cam profile and simulation software. By utilizing Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software, it was possible to take advantage of the increased strength and wear resistance of a heat treated steel retainer, while reducing its mass to within grams of a comparable titanium retainer.
• Springs, H.T. Steel Retainers, and H.T. Steel Basewashers
To learn more about this Kibblewhite® New H.T. Steel Retainers for the various models, go to
Bi-Metallic White Diamond® Valve Blanks are light, strong, and provide the ability to flame harden the valve tip when wear resistance is an absolute must. We fully CNC machine our White Diamond® Valve Blanks from a forging of Stainless Steels. These materials have proven heat and corrosion resistance properties. Each valve is designed using Finite Element Analysis software to ensure strength requirements are met and exceeded. Furthermore, these blank valve profiles have been created to provide excellent flow characteristics in a wide variety of port shapes. Strict attention is paid to the surface preparation of the valves, and the purity of the chrome is closely monitored. A 360 degree anode is used to produce the highest possible grade of hard chrome finish. See specifications below for more details.
To learn more about this Kibblewhite® White Diamond® Blank Valves, go to Tools / Components section
The Manganese blank guides are designed with large OD’s and long lengths to allow maximum versatility and can be machined to fit a large variety of applications. The Manganese material is easily reamed, and then can be delicately finished with our high quality ball hones. These blank guides are a perfect choice for repair work or machining a custom guide for hard to find applications.
To learn more about these Kibblewhite® Manganese Bronze Guides and other valvetrain related components,
Black Diamond™ Valves for Various Harley-Davidson® Applications
• Material and workmanship for desired advantages
• One piece forged EV8-SS offers uninterrupted grain flow for head stability
• Tufftride® coated for a high durability, low friction impregnated surface finish
• “Super-Finished” stem allows for Formula 1 level coating consistency
• Dimensionally controlled production tolerances for outstanding consistency
• Every surface is either CNC machined or ground as top quality valves should be
• Swirl polished or CNC machined profiles are Flow Bench tested for optimization
• Street, Strip or Track. You are choosing extreme durability and performance
All KPMI® Black Diamond™ Stainless steel valves are impregnated by a special German process to a depth of .002", with a surface build up of .0002". This Black Diamond process improves wear properties, reduces friction, and provides resistance to corrosion and wear that is superior to chrome and nickel electrolysis plating. Each valve is designed using Finite Element Analysis software, and profiles are tested on our computerized flow bench. Black Diamond Valves are lightweight, strong, one piece forgings with profiles that provide excellent flow characteristics.
To learn more about this Kibblewhite® Black Diamond™ for the various models, go to
• Excellent Durability
• Undersized Bores
• Tight Tolerances
• Ground O.D 's
• Designed for Flow
• Low Surface-RMS
After chemically separating several samples of cast iron material, and analyzing and evaluating the test data, we decided to have our own specification of cast iron made exclusively for us. We specify elements such as carbon, silicon, manganese, nickel, chromium, copper and sulfur to produce a highly pearlitic structure with dense fine grains, and excellent wear resistance.
Beehive Spring Kits, 0.610" & 0.660" Lift for Various Harley-Davidson® Applications
By taking advantage of the latest development in valve spring wire chemistry and manufacturing techniques, KPMI® has developed ovate wire Beehive style springs that will live and perform at a high level in Harley Davidson® applications. By coupling these developments with strict KPMI® design protocols and employing multiple design, simulation, and FEA analysis software, we were we able to overcome the torsional stresses unique to ovate wire springs that previously severely limited their operating parameters. This was critical, as there are nearly 100 camshaft part numbers available for these applications. KPMI® Beehive Springs are progressively wound using Kobe Super-Clean chrome silicon based wire that is heat treated and shot peened. KPMI® uses its tightly toleranced, FEA designed hardened steel retainers in these applications to insure correct assembly height and resist keeper pull through. The hardened steel basewashers included in these kits are designed to locate the spring and control lateral movement.
To learn more about this Kibblewhite® Beehive Spring Kits for the various models, go to